1. Anonymous Press (Α–Π) is a self-sufficient publishing platform.
2. Every publication by Α–Π is a byproduct of an individual and a database, i.e. Google Image Search.
3. Human author defines the topic, the content and the form is generated from the most relevant images found online.
4. Each publication can be added to a public library.
5. Every item in the library is printed on-demand and is available to everyone for a small fee covering shipping and production costs.
6. Publications are sorted in a chronological order.
7. Α–Π does not own and is not responsible for the content generated by its users.
See what’s come out putting BOLO Paper as input!